Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No Title

I don't have a title because I don't have a focus. I just want to spit some things out.

Ethan has really embraced four. He said last night, "Remember when I was 3 and I didn't like mustard?" Umm....yes. That was last week!

He also has made everyone he sees watch how fast he can run because apparently he can run faster now that he's 4.

When we went for his well-child visit, she said his intellectual skills are at the upper end of 5 or closer to age 6. We're meeting with a testing facility next Monday to see about testing him. I don't care one way or the other; I just want to be able to offer him the best resources.

Dylan is FIVE MONTHS OLD! I cannot believe he's getting so big and his so old. In a month, he'll start solids. I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by, and I find myself less and less motivated to work. If I could go to part-time, I would do it in a second. In the very least, my fingers are still SO crossed that a faculty position will open. PLEASE!

Sometimes, I wish I could share things on here that I can't possibly consider sharing because certain people might stumble upon it.

I had my chair dance class. It was SO fun, but I'm SO sore. Wow! It really worked those quads! Ouchy!

I have so much I want to say. So very much. But I have so little time. Another reason I wish I could take a part-time job!

2 comments:

  1. Love how Ethan thinks! Yes you do want the best resources. You don't want him to get board. I so wish you could work part-time. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan is so cute. So is Dylan. I'm so baby hungry at this moment... give me 5 minutes though, it'll pass. lol

    ReplyDelete