Thursday, August 23, 2012

Get Fit! Now!





A Mommas Desires And Pacifiers 

Found this little thing over at everyday Stephanie and figured I may as well participate. I'm still 6 to 7 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and would like to fit into my pants by the time it cools down around these parts.

So here's the deal. I weigh, on average, 125 to 128. I WANT to weigh around 116. My goal is to get to 120.

I've spent an entire summer staying inside holding a brand new little baby, and I wouldn't change that for anything in the world, but only so much weight will come off that way. So as I headed back to work, I rejoined the fitness club I once loved. I couldn't stay because, well, it just wasn't conducive to the whole baby growing inside me thing.

I've lost a couple pounds since going back, but I've been bad, bad, bad this week. Here it is Thursday, and I've only gone one time! I'll go tomorrow, but this is a BAD habit.

Eating? Well, I've been relatively good, but I need to get better.

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! Going back to work is a difficult adjustment. It takes a few weeks to get everything figured out! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot! so glad you joined up!! and you're already heading the right direction by joining the club. looking forward to hearing how it goes down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First you know I think you look fantastic - and 128… I dream. I'm at 165 (8 of those still from the babe) at I'm pretty sure we are the same height maybe I should be following you to the gym :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get better at my eating too. It's good that you're setting a goal...even though 128 is pretty small my friend!

    ReplyDelete