Monday, March 19, 2012

32 Weeks and 33 Years

Last Thursday, I had my 32-week check up. My doctor was out, so I had to see the nurse practitioner. Here's the results:
  • I'm still measuring about 2.5 weeks behind. I grew consistently, but they're going to do an ultrasound at my next appointment just to make sure that everything is okay and that baby is growing well. Ethan was behind, too, and he was 7'11.
  • I gained a whopping 7 lbs. You read that right. I did have a super sodium-packed lunch the day before, so I'm thinking a couple of those pounds were water retention. They weren't concerned, especially considering the I only gained 4 lbs between weeks 20 and 30.
  • I'm up about 23 lbs. Guess that's okay. I have 8 weeks left. 
Really, that's it. I recently went through a major growth spurt. Pics to prove it. One was take on Friday the 9th. The other was taken on Wednesday the 14th.

See how far up the shirt goes? Didn't do that the week before. I SWEAR!

Sunday was my birthday. I turned 33. Wow! It was a good day. Nothing hugely special. Just nice. :)

6 comments:

  1. They told me that with my first and extended my due date out several weeks. Fooled them. I had her before my original due date and she was a whopper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa you did 'grow' quite a bit... I still keep looking down waiting to see a bump ha ha.

    Lunch this week?

    XO,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did grow! Still looking awesome!!!! Happy belated bday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! I wish I had looked that good that far into my pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could not be any cuter!! hoping everything at the next appt goes well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son will be here before you know it. I love the belly shots. You are so thin, I am sure the weight is a good thing. Since I am so late your closer to 33 weeks!

    ReplyDelete