- Dylan moves. I mean, that child can move across the room at lightening speed. So fast, in fact, that he managed to get into his brother's mess of glitter and glue before I knew it, thus effectively eating some glue and is sure to have some sparkly poo!
- Ethan is super excited for his Pajama Party at Preschool Friday night. Yep. We get to drop both kids off for FOUR hours. I was hoping to catch a movie, but unfortunately, Clint's work party is that night, so I guess I'll be doing that instead. *sigh*
- I need a Eureka Boss. Something that does hardwood and carpet. Little fingers and mouths abound.
- Finals is this week. I'll be ready to see the semester end.
- I haven't gotten anywhere on my dissertation. What was I thinking?
- My tree looks full, but really it's just lot of Ethan's gift wrapping obsession. He's been wrapping drawings and pencils. I think I'll let him open them before we head up for Christmas!
And now for a couple shots. The first is our home-made Christmas picture. It was hard to get everyone seated and ready. Some people tell me I should cut Dylan's hair. I refuse....adamantly until he's at least one. He'll never have that crazy hair again and I just can't do it.