Monday, November 12, 2012

Because he's his own guy...

My oldest is quite a character. Ethan is a very high energy child that beats to the sound of his own drum. He's opinionated, bull-headed, strong, loving, and sweet. And he's so independent.

He's full of life and a trip to be around. His mind works in ways I can't fathom and he's always willing to talk your ear off about something. He adores his brother and acts like the loving big brother that he is.

He's my challenging four year old with a zest for life and an obession with cardiac and pulmonary functions. His interest in EVERYTHING keeps me on my toes and there are days when it takes everything I have to keep up with him.

I wouldn't trade this child for the world. He is my love. He is my bug. And when I check on him at night before I go to bed, I smile with the knowledge that for now, he's mine. All. Mine.

His name is Ethan. A Super Hero one second and a serious scientist the next. There's never a dull moment with him around! And I love this guy so much it makes my heart hurt.



5 comments:

  1. what a doll! you can tell he has loads of personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most definitely have a goody there, and Ethan's heart will be so full when he reads this later in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable - I can't wait to hang with him this Saturday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blessing you have been given. I can't wait to hear about Ethan as he grows up and becomes a man. The adventures are just beginning.

    ReplyDelete