Monday, October 1, 2012

As my son says, "Are you Kidding me!"

This post is going to be totally (yes, I said totally) random. Because it's all I got.

Last night, Ethan says, "I was in your belly, right, Mom?" I answered with a yes. "And before that, you and Daddy were adults and you could get things done before kids, right?" Why, yes. We could. I swear we don't talk about life before kids in front of him. He's silly.

I'm taking chair dance lessons in a week or two. Hubby doesn't read the blog, so hubby doesn't know. He should be pretty shocked come October 20th. We're going to the "city" to celebrate our 10th Anniversary, which is actually this Friday.

Hmm...if I ever put this post in a book, I may want to remove the above paragraph....

Next Monday, my oldest turns 4. FOUR. I cannot believe. And I cannot believe Dylan is a week shy of 5 months! Where in the hell is time going? I feel like I'm going to wake up an old woman tomorrow with grown kids.

Speaking of Dylan. He's waking twice a night. He's killing me. A slow, painful death by sleep deprivation. It's the accumulation that's killing me. Maybe, praying, when I start him on solids next month, he'll start sleeping more.

And, no, I'm not going to start him before then. Babies don't need anything other than breastmilk for at least the first 6 months. I don't care what anyone says. :)

I'm so close to fitting into my clothes. But not close enough. And wouldn't you know the weather is cooling. I'm gonna be freezing my butt off in dresses through winter if I don't kick it up a notch!

Which is really sort of depressing. I kind of wanted to wear the dress (for the after party) and the lingerie I wore on my wedding day. Hmm...maybe not. I don't need flabby skin poking out every where. Well, as big as I am up top right now, he might not focus on the extra skin around the belly anyway.

TMI?

3 comments:

  1. LOL, this made me laugh several times throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he is going to notice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had ot read chair dance three times before I understood hahaha get it sassy!

    ReplyDelete