Thursday, September 27, 2012

Roll Over, Roll Over!

My little man is a rolling machine. He has been able to roll from tummy to back for a few weeks, but in the past week, he has learned how to roll from back to tummy. He struggled in the beginning, but now he rolls like a pro. And he's beginning to figure out how to roll to objects he's after. Not only that, but he is starting to be able to sit for a few seconds at a time. It truly is amazing to think that he was born almost 5 months ago! He's growing so quickly. And I feel like I'm missing it all. I'm beginning to resent my job. But that's a post of its own.

Either way, he's completely adorable. In fact, here's some pictures of both of my adorable boys.





3 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast. The pictures are so cute and I love the underwear on the head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! they are both growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete