When they say every pregnancy is different, they very well mean it. From beginning to end, this pregnancy has proven that no two are a like. Let me count the ways:
- I knew before I took the test I was pregnant with this one. It's true when they say you're body knows what's up.
- I have rarely had headaches this go round. And when I do, it's weather related.
- I haven't gained as much weight.
- My back doesn't hurt nearly as bad.
- I feel smaller.
- I was super puffy with Ethan.
- I'm 37 weeks and still feel okay.
Okay, so, I have an appointment tomorrow. Please, please, please pray (or send rays of lights, rainbows or happy thoughts---whatever your thing is) my way that things with little baby's heart haven't gotten worse. I'm looking for the same to better. :)