Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's the Truth!

I'm trying so hard to just enjoy pregnancy. I'm not in any real pain. I have the normal stuff going on. I have nothing to complain about. Trouble is that no matter how I try to spin it, I don't like getting bigger and heavier. It makes it harder for me to walk. And because I'm all out front, I have to compensate when I walk for the weight distribution.

And I'm pretty sure I'm growing again. I'm cranky today. I don't feel all that great, and I'm overly emotional. I'm tired. I'm finding that these types of days indicate growth spurts. My stomach is getting tight. I feel large.

I'm crying because the women in my office just went over to get a bottle of wine from someone that makes homemade wine and I was going to go with them. I walk out there and the receptionist said, "They said 'catch up.'" What the FUCK! (yes, I said it). I'm pregnant and miserable today and you want me to "catch up." I don't think so. So instead, I'm venting here.

3 comments:

  1. well that was just rude. they should be nice to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I hope this phase passes quickly, and you reach a spot where it's a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a crappy thing to do! I can't imagine they don't know that either. Sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable! :(. And that you have to deal with mean people!

    ReplyDelete