Friday, November 18, 2011

So it's been a while

One would think that now that we have a new computer, I'd blog more, not less. One would be decidedly wrong. Apparently, I have no more time at home than I do at work. I've accepted this.

I had my second doctor appt. on Wednesday. Baby's little heartbeat was 147. Much higher than Ethan's ever was. I've gained a total of 8 lbs since I got pregnant, with 3 of those pounds gained within the last 5 weeks. I think that's pretty good. I'm still hoping to stay within my target range of no more than 30. I'd be good with 25, but I just don't see that happening.

Here's the latest on my tummy growth. Ignore the crappiness of the picture. There's little I can do about my phone pictures.

On to other news....my husband got an iPhone 4s...a perk of work. I am trying very hard not to be bitter...and failing. I want one SO FREAKING BAD!

I have coughed for over a week now. I'm getting rather sick of it. There's nothing I can do but wait it out.

I'll be spending the holidays in Branson, MO this year. I am NOT kidding. Who does that? In-laws.

5 comments:

  1. You look TINY compared to this non prego girl :o). And Branson for the holidays? Dude I would sooooo be there ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you have the best time in Branson. In fact, because you're expecting not to, it's going to be that much better!

    You look so cute your preggo state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think being away at Christmas sounds like fun, enjoy! I love your belly shot and happy to hear that all is well with your baby.
    Have a nice weekend. Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby belly :) And my husband will probably be getting an iPhone 4s in the Spring...and I'll be very bitter & jealous...it's nothing compared to my iPhone 3gs :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look adorable!! and I looove the 4S :)

    ReplyDelete