Friday, October 28, 2011

FAF.....



So yeah, a girl I work with, whom I adore, said yesterday, "It looks like you grow more everyday!" And last night, I had a reception for work. There was a girl there that has the exact same due date as me. She looks like I did when I was 8 weeks pregnant! I very small tiny bump...IF she hold her shirt down. I, on the other hand, have popped and seem to keep on popping.

I'm trying not to let it get me down that I'm just finishing up trimester one and couldn't button even the top button of my suit jacket yesterday. I am 100% in maternity clothes now. But I remind myself that I moved to maternity clothes fairly early with Ethan, too...not this early, but earlier than friends have. It's because I carry so low. Hard to make pants fit by any method with my stomach is so pouched out at the bottom. I did the same with Ethan. And I swear I can feel that little thing in there kick my bladder every now and then. Craziness.

I have no idea how much weight I've gained. I'm over my chip fetish, thank goodness, but I still CRAVE like a MOTHER some sweet, sweet tea. Yum. I'll post another pic next week. Maybe I can find one from when I was preggers with Ethan. Hmmm....maybe I shouldn't compare. I might get depressed. Kidding. I'm really okay with it.

7 comments:

  1. don't they say you get bigger sooner with the 2nd one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Brandy's question. That's what I was going to tell you. Even if you got back into shape you pop sooner! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy this time and dont feel bad! as long as u dont overdue it everything will be ok!
    u should be posting more cute little baby bump pics rather than worrying about weight lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I am sure that you look great! Don't worry about it! With Annabelle, as soon as the second line appeared, but tummy was noticeable...I SWEAR! It is crazy how much faster I grew with Annabelle than this Anderson. But, overall, I gained less with Annabelle than Anderson even though I got bigger faster. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With my second I was pretty much in maternity clothes the day after I found out. It was almost as if the baby was saying "Well, you know, so we might as well tell EVERYONE!" Silly baby.
    That being said, I'm sure you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries Katherine! I was bigger with my 2nd and even more so with my 3rd! I'm sure you are ADORABLE!!! And sweet tea is TERRIBLE either!!! FYI - Lambers has some awesome sweet tea! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it's any consolation, my sister in law is 14 weeks pregnant with her first baby and looks about 5 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete