The crazy rash spreading over his body? Baby Eczema. Vaseline apparently works on that.
Weight: 13.05 lbs. Yep. He's a little guy. He dipped down to just under the 5%. She wants to see him in a month to check his weight again. She's not overly concerned....it's not that far off. And she knows I'm starting formula (a little).
Best comment of the visit? "You feed your child better than anybody I know!" You bet your ass I do. Thank you very much. :) And I'm considering MAKING my own formula for the little one. Why? Because it doesn't pretend to be organic and still have words I couldn't pronounce if you held a gun to my head.
He's healthy, happy, right on target. And he got one shot. Prevnar. Didn't cry and so far hasn't even ran a fever. I'm not letting that breath go until at least this weekend, though. It could be a delayed reaction.
- In my last post, I said I was sneaking E some BMilk. I'm not gonna do that anymore. Nope. Instead, I'm going to pick up some Elderberry Concentrate today. Everyone (except Dylz) will get at least 1 tsp a day. Maybe a bit more when ill. Operation healthy family shall commence
- Wish I would've thought about it sooner. Dylz and I have been fighting off a nasty little cold. I'm feeling better today, but it's been rough, I won't lie.
- My Saturday is going to be jam-packed. My little town is having their XMas parade...I know it's before Thanksgiving. So we have breakfast with Santa, parade, chili cook-off...etc. I also have playgroup at 2. And dinner with a friend that evening. Should be a fun day!
- Sunday, I'm relaxing!
- Ethan doesn't go to sleep until like 10. It's annoying and an every night occurrence.
- We find out how his test went tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous!