Monday, July 30, 2012

The truth isnt black and white

It's true. I am not meant to be a stay at home. I should mention that I have great respect for those that are. These women deserve a special place in heaven! I just am not one of them.

I know this like I know I still can't fit into my favorite jeans. But that doesn't mean I'm not dreading Wednesday. I'm a ball of mixed emotions. I will miss my baby. I mean really miss him. It's going to hurt to leave him. It's going to hurt to know she'll see his smiles and hear his laughs when he's in his best mood--in the morning. It's going to hurt to know she'll see firsts that I want to see.

Just because I'm not a SAHM doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to leave him.

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how you are feeling, just know you are doing what you feel is right for your family. No matter what the decision, it always seems to be 'hard' when it comes to being a mom and we're never right. See you Thursday - too bad I can't bring a bottle of wine (and help you with it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, big hugs to you! I feel your pain...I know i know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will miss the boys and I like your honesty about working. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete