Monday, June 18, 2012

6 Weeks

Time is of the essence. Dylan is not a good daytime sleeper, sleeping in 15 to 20 minute increments unless I'm holding him. I need a laptop. That's what I need. I have an iPad, but it's my husband's and it's for work and I can't log in or it messes stuff up. :(

So. Today is 6 weeks. 6 weeks since I had Dylan. 6 weeks until I go back to work. 6 weeks. And where are we? How are we settling in?

Ethan is finally calming down. Finally starting to act like himself. Dylan. Well. He's awesome. Sure, he's not the greatest daytime sleeper, but he goes down around 9 and wakes up between 4 and 5:30. I cannot complain. He's a sleeper! It's pretty damn amazing.

In a few weeks, we'll move him to his room. Why? Because there are times when he's mister noisy, and I'm awake even though he's not. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I mean, he sleeps until at least 4 on most nights. That's pretty damn awesome!

Alright, and he's making noises, which means time is ticking. He's going to wake up. He's hungry, I'm sure. So, here are some pictures.

I'm sorry I haven't responded or been around. It's tough to do! Soon enough. :) Oh, and I have my 6 week check this week and then it's time to start some Jillian Michaels. I have about 7 pounds that won't let go.









5 comments:

  1. Do you have a pouch of somekind to hold him in so you can have your hands free. So glad he sleep all night for you. He is just so cute and he must take after you! The pictures are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I was about to type my comment but then I read Debby's… so now I wanted to mention I have the boba carrier and the baba sling both are brand new if you'd like to borrow one or both I'd be MORE than happy to bring them when we meet up this week :o).

    Now for my read comment: HE SO ADORABLE I can't wait to meet your newest little man! I can't believe its been 6 weeks. I'm totally huge now and I'm sure it's not going to get better I feel like a duck.

    XO, Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of Etjan feeding him are my favorites. And only 7 more pounds. That's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so darn cute!!!! I like seeing the little brother/big brother shots too. Ethan looks so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is getting so big! and more adorable every day

    ReplyDelete