Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dylan Thomas Craft

So I just finished writing the birth story. Then Blogger did something, and the second half of it is gone. Since time is hard to come by these days, I'll have to finish it later. What a pain in the neck!

Anyway. Dylan Thomas Craft was born on May 7, 2012 and 3:35 a.m. He weighed 5 lbs 10 oz. He's a little guy!

It was a 100% natural birth that has quite the story attached. I will get it rewritten and posted eventually. Until then, I thought I'd share these pictures and say that we're all doing well.

I'm exhausted, but what new parent isn't. The good news is that Dylan is proving to be a much better sleeper than Ethan was and I know that this phase will not last forever. It seems long now, but when I really think about it, it doesn't seem like it's already been two weeks since I had him. All in all, things are going quite well, and I'm feeling pretty good.





7 comments:

  1. Stupid blogger! Sometimes I even write things in word and transfer it. And now I'm having to use "Google Chome" for blogger. Whatever? He is a cutie! Almost exactly a year younger than Harper! I can't wait to read the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! congrats! can't wait to read the rest of your birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh! congrats momma! he is perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing. He is precious, adorable and cute as a button.
    Congratulations. Enjoy each moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I've been wondering about that baby :) Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful (but you already knew that) I can't get over that hair! Swoon. I can't wait to meet him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh congratulations! I'm late, but happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete