Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And then there were words....

Okay, so maybe not WORDS. Maybe just one word. And maybe most babies have a word around 9 months, but my first didn't, so it's a pretty big deal to me.

Dylan says, "Yay!" He says it when he does something like put a ring on its post. He claps and says, "Yay!" He does it when we clap. He knows what he's saying and understands the time to say it. I'm pretty impressed, but I'm his Momma. I'm supposed to be.

Of course, he says Momma and Dadda, too. And he's working on Moo. And Bubby.

It's adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Now that's a surprising word for an early one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news! I wish I lived closer to you so I could see your adorable precious boys in person. (You too of course!)
    Happy Valentine's Day.....

    ReplyDelete